Wednesday, October 2, 2013

What started it all...
What inspired our KSD Seniors to start dancing?

“I started dancing because my sister, who is nine years older than me, was a dancer. I wanted to be just like her, so I followed in her footsteps!” 
-Samantha Johnson

“When I was three I wanted to try dance, so my mom signed me up for ballet class and I loved it!”
-Yasmine Hassan

“I grew up watching my sister dancing and copying her in the window of the dance room. I idolized all of the older girls and aspired to be just like them! I’ve been here for 15 years and I am still learning from Ms. Karen and she is now my biggest role model. ”
-Parker McCarron

“I joined dance when I was two years old because I wanted to be like the“big girls”. I remember watching one of the productions and telling my mom I wanted to dance. I’ve been hooked ever since!”
-Rachel McAuliffe

“My mom signed me up just to see if I would like it. I saw all the older girls and decided I wanted to be like them!”
-Lauren Bernardo

Now these seniors have become inspirations to future generations. What inspired you to become a dancer?


No comments:

Post a Comment